G'day from down south.

Timmo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

G'day from down south.

Post by Timmo »

G'day guys,

Just wondering how things are going up there? its been 6 months since we left and im getting itchy feet trying to get back up there but might be asking to much, we are looking at buying a house up there in the next 2 years just to secure a posting back there and the better half is letting me get a new boat all rolled into the house loan. not much happening down this way just alot of rain and been working flat out i though it was going to be a cruzy 2 years but being posted to a reservist Brigade is alot more hard work then working in a normal army brigade its just caos here, any way will have to keep an eye on the sight and when i get a chance to wet a line will post it in the southern section, giving the fly rod scene ago when the season opens here so might get a trout but see how that pans out on the road im ok but will be a different story in the bush.

Catch ya

TIMMO
Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: G'day from down south.

Post by Mud »

Heya Timmo! Good to hear from you buddy. Just picked up a fly rod from rumamundi that im keen to try on the barra in the buildup. Send us some reports when you get the trout sussed down there : )
Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...