Foggy Burrinjuck

Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Foggy Burrinjuck

Post by Angry »

went to Burrinjuck for th weekend as the winter has set in thought we'd do a spot of trolling for Murray Cod.

Weather predictions were -1 to a top of 17C, foggy mornings , clearing to sunny days.

Friday night was freezing got down to -2 plenty of blankets in the swag & we were ina cabin !!.

After dragging the sopping wet dew laden boat cover off the boat in the morning & getting the boat in the Dam was fogged in so steady as we she goes !!, after about an hour the sun was starting to break through & the fog then started circling the hills, made for some great shots as the fog ringed the hills in bands.

Someof the resident wildlife came out later, an adolescent Wedge Tail & the resident Sea eagle .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Angry

"I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you"

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Windy
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Foggy Burrinjuck

Post by Windy »

Beautiful scenery Angry... :wink:

Perhaps not quite the same salivation factor :twisted: as the grid gals o' mine...but nonetheless quite spectacular!!

Good work - you get any cod by the way???

Stu
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

I love the 'Juck
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Angry »

I gotta say the morning fog was thick as but it soon liftewd & the day was beautiful, mainly cause there was no/very little wind. :) :)

Saun was shining but with no wind it was nics got up to 17C.

As for the fish, got one Yella about 42cm buit on its own we decided to give it a break went back over the side, no Cod , not even a hit.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Must admin ewven inb winter its pretty nucie up there.

Meant to get a shot of the Boat with the new motor on,.... but forgot :bonk: :bonk:
Angry

"I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you"

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Return to “Landscapes”