Hi new Member

malzy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Hi new Member

Post by malzy »

Hi all
joined a few weeks ago, great info on this forum, will offer some experiences myself, but I dont get out fishing enough these days. Just put up my avaitar photo of one of two Barra caught at Corrobore last year, we usually rent a dinghy from John at the house boats and spend a day on the water.
Cheers malzy

Lats
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Hi new Member

Post by Lats »

Hi Malzy,

I am a new member too so welcome. Most of the guys on here seem like pretty good blokes. And there seems to be a wealth of knowledge if you need to know something :drinking8:
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by fishfanatic »

Welcome Malzy to the FF brotherhood. Were all a failrly good buch of guys here :clap: , always willing to help newbies. Feel free to put up a post about your Corroboree trip or any other..
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mud »

Hi Malzy and Lats. Welcome aboard.

Nah most of the blokes and ladies here are rubbish. But dont worry....keep a few tips in mind and youll be fine....

1/ dont tell Sarrge anything ever.

2/ it is considered polite to blur your backrounds as people dont like being exposed to good fishing spots...it encourages depression

3/ always criticise the death of large barra...it will stimulate a debate that we have never had here (lol)

4/ have fun and welcome!!!!

Cheers
Mud
Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...
troamaru
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by troamaru »

Mud wrote:Hi Malzy and Lats. Welcome aboard.

Nah most of the blokes and ladies here are rubbish. But dont worry....keep a few tips in mind and youll be fine....

1/ dont tell Sarrge anything ever.

2/ it is considered polite to blur your backrounds as people dont like being exposed to good fishing spots...it encourages depression

3/ always criticise the death of large barra...it will stimulate a debate that we have never had here (lol)

4/ have fun and welcome!!!!

Cheers
Mud
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

G'day mate welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it! A lot of great info on here and people willing to help you out!

:drinking1: