Monthly Comp-April

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
cuddlescooper
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Monthly Comp-April

Post by cuddlescooper »

Did a sneaky run around the place and managed a few fish all be it only black swampies. I managed this 76 cm fish in some very tight country. Caught on a X-rap.
76cm Swampie.JPG
Some of you eagle eyed people will notice that the mouth is on the 10mm line and open so you same eagle eyed ones should also see that the tail fin is actualy on the 78cm mark so I have already deducted 2cm to make all ligitimate. :fu:
76cm swampie April.JPG
Hopefully get one more adventure in for this month so hope to upgrade. Good luck to yuo all! :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Monthly Comp-April

Post by Agent86 »

well done cuddlescooper, nice fat fish.

its fun pulling them out of tight spots!!!
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!
Mr RiverBabe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mr RiverBabe »

Well done CS. Thanks for putting a thread up. I was in Melbourne sorting my wedding stuff out and Adrenlin was too busy to do it for some reason. So cheers for that. Nice fish and i reckon your in the running for the trophy at this stage. Do you mind slowing down to give the rest of us a chance LOL.

A big thanks to BigGlen from KO Lures for coming on board as a local sponsor. He has kindly given up a bag of lures for various prizes so will work out what is what and send some lures out to the Best barra of each month so far.

Will be intouch soon. Keep them coming guys and remember its not to late to enter the comp.
doors off
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by doors off »

April entry of 84cm caught out the front of Sampan on Tue 12 April. Caught trolling a large Yo Zuri Crystal Minnow Magnum. Was caught on my 4 day Shady/Sampan/Tommy/Marsh camp aboard my tinny trip. No post as I am drafting an article for the NT Mag.

Doors Off :drinking1:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Save the Tuna - Eat a Dolphin!
Mr RiverBabe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mr RiverBabe »

My entry is a nice chrome 69 cm baz caught in the Adelaide river on one of big glens rapalla style lures. Pulled it off a nice tight snag and netted it after a nice fight. Pics tonight
Last edited by Mr RiverBabe on Tue May 03, 2011 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cuddlescooper
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by cuddlescooper »

Well only a small upgrade from a 76cm at the start of the month to a 78 cm at the end of the month despite getting 80 odd fish in the boat. WTF. Couldnt take a trick on the big girls but 78cm it will have to be. Got it at the South on a Squidgy 130mm casting a drain.
78cm South Alligator baz.JPG
78cm south Alligator.JPG
Mr RiverBabe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mr RiverBabe »

Nice fish mate. It looks bigger in the pic Hahahaha

Well folks that's it for April. Bring on a good strong month in may......