Text between photos

Tell us about software bugs - we'll fix them if we can
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Text between photos

Post by AM »

Is there an easy way to set up a post with the photos spaced out with text in between them rather than all the photos at the end after the text. Help would be appreciated.

NathanL
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Text between photos

Post by NathanL »

pretty simple, has been explained on here a few times, if you do a quick search of the site you should come across it.

Basically, first you need to have your photos hosted somewhere, ie, http://www.photobucket.com.
Then, when you doing a post you can put your image anywhere you want in your post using the [ img ] [ /img ] html tags (you can copy this direct from photobucket, called 'direct image link' or similar.)
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM »

I reckon you might assuming a fair bit ther Nathan to call that simple, do you insert image or a link to image on the post? I am not that computer literate. Maybe when the wife gets home she may be able to do it. Is ther no way to do it directly from this new post area, or is it possible to set em up on a word doc or some other format and cut and paste the lot into the window?
DOUG
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by DOUG »

poat them the way you are at the moment i presume you just using the fff photo loading page
well once you have all your photos on the page instead of clicking the submit button click the preview button that will bring all your photos up in the order they are going to be posted you go and click inbetween each photo code and type your little bit inbetween each pic code hope that helps i aint the most inteligent with the computer but it works for me
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM »

It that works doug your a champinion, er make that a champion
DOUG
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by DOUG »

you got any thing to post or just preparing for your next trip hahhahaaha
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM »

Will post last Friday/Saterday Perons trip with the wife later tonight just got to get the photos sorted out
Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

Post by Dingo »

NathanL wrote:pretty simple, has been explained on here a few times, if you do a quick search of the site you should come across it.

Basically, first you need to have your photos hosted somewhere, ie, http://www.photobucket.com.
Then, when you doing a post you can put your image anywhere you want in your post using the [ img ] [ /img ] html tags (you can copy this direct from photobucket, called 'direct image link' or similar.)

As Nathan said, but dont copy the direct image link you prss in the "IMG Code' and copy this and place it in your text and it should work.