Barra stickers arrived!

A 'kill' sticker for each metre-long barra posted ... PM your postal details to Matt Flynn.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Barra stickers arrived!

Post by Matt Flynn »

The waterproof stickers have arrived! I will post them out shortly to those who have submitted metre barras on this topic forum.

To remind you ...

There is a free white 1MB (Metre Barra) sticker for every barra you catch and post a picture on this forum.

There is a free silver 1.2MB (Mega Barra) sticker for every barra you catch and post a picture on this forum.

If you catch a metre barra or 1.2m barra but have not got a photo you can buy the stickers from the FISH FINDER TM shop for $3.95 each. Click this link http://www.fishfinderbooks.com/shop/stickers.htm to buy stickers.

STICKER INSTRUCTIONS
1. The waterproof stickers are printed on clear vinyl and the whole sticker is applied to your boat or car - not just the round printed bit in the middle. You can trim the clear part of the sticker if you wish, it will still look the same after application.
2. Clean the surface with detergent, rinse and dry throughly. Then apply soapy water.
3. Carefully peel the whole sticker from backing and roll on to the hull or your car taking care to remove air bubbles.

Congratulations ... now everyone knows you are a barramundi fishing legend!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Matt Flynn on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:49 am, edited 4 times in total.

pagey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by pagey »

no worries. although i have been waiting by the mail box endlessly since promised said sticker :lol: just joking and glad that i qualify.
cheers pagey
a day at work is a day wasted
Silence is Golden, and Duct tape is SILVER

"Fool proof systems do not take into account the ingenuity of fools." -Ken Clayton

'When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots.'
Shane Doevy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Shane Doevy »

Dont worry about the bl dy sticker im still waiting for the metre fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Work is what i do to pay for fishing!!
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Stickers have arrived!

Post by Matt Flynn »

The waterproof stickers have arrived! I will post them out shortly to those who have submitted metre barras on this topic forum.

To remind you ...

There is a free white 1MB (Metre Barra) sticker for every barra you catch and post a picture on this forum.

There is a free silver 1.2MB (Mega Barra) sticker for every barra you catch and post a picture on this forum.

If you catch a metre barra or 1.2m barra but have not got a photo you can buy the stickers from the FISH FINDER TM shop for $3.95 each. Click this link http://www.fishfinderbooks.com/shop/stickers.htm to buy stickers.

STICKER INSTRUCTIONS
1. The waterproof stickers are printed on clear vinyl and the whole sticker is applied to your boat or car - not just the round printed bit in the middle. You can trim the clear part of the sticker if you wish, it will still look the same after application.
2. Clean the surface with detergent, rinse and dry throughly.
3. Carefully peel the whole sticker from backing and roll on to the hull or your car taking care not to create an air bubble.

Congratulations ... now everyone knows you are a barramundi fishing legend!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Oh Yeah

Meter Stickers

Post by Oh Yeah »

I'm with you, Shane Doevy.......still sitting wishing waiting.......
:fishing:

I should write a song about that :grin:
Tamlin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Meter Stickers

Post by Tamlin »

Oh Yeah wrote:I'm with you, Shane Doevy.......still sitting wishing waiting.......
:fishing:

I should write a song about that :grin:
Not long now... the build up is just about on us and with all that time up your sleve (and lifestyler Tim on our side) you'll be in Slapper heaven!
Gold Can
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Gold Can »

Got no Pics to prove at the moment and I am too far away to get them. But I can't quite seem to get past the 3x 117cm mark and a 107cm. Got them all down the Roper two years ago in the same trip in 5 days.
The way to a fishermans heart is through his fly!!
Scotty
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scotty »

Shane, Oh Yeah, I'm with you. Best so far is 85 cm... :banghead: Gold can, what can I say!

Got me think though... How many metre + Barra get pulled out of Darwin Harbour, Shoal Bay or Bynoe??? Really only seem to hear about them from the rivers...

Have to work harder on the barra now.

Scotty
Jay Burgess
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Jay Burgess »

Glas to hear they've arrived... can't wait ;)
jonesy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jonesy »

Got mine in the mail today ,thanks Matt,they look good.
So where's everyone putting them? I'm thinking either the back of the boat,or the side.
Only problem is,in another 12 month's I'll run out of room to put them!! Haahaha,wishful thinking...
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Blinky »

Thanks Matt :mrgreen: , got 'er this arvo. Straight home to slap it on the vessel! :grin:
:cheers:
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
Shane Doevy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Goin Away

Post by Shane Doevy »

Yeah yeah - every one of you guys is talking about the upcoming build up and of course as per normal i will be away on course - oh well the last 2 1/2 months have been great - maybe i will get onto one in the run off - or maybe i can get back from course in time to get onto just one of those big ones.
Shane :banghead:
Work is what i do to pay for fishing!!
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Stickers

Post by Matt Flynn »

I will post the last of the stickers today - I still have 4 people left - I couldn't post them last week coz of the Telstra cable cut - I could not access the postal addresses etc
bobj
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by bobj »

Onya Matt. A good way to get the blokes writing. :clap: :clap:
Cheers, bobj.
GLS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by GLS »

Got mine cheers :cheers: