Question about attachments

Tell us about software bugs - we'll fix them if we can
pagey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Question about attachments

Post by pagey »

Matt

just wondering is there a way that we can post small video clips of our own or do they have to be a link to a clip on the web somewhere.
Cheers Pagey

a day at work is a day wasted
Silence is Golden, and Duct tape is SILVER

"Fool proof systems do not take into account the ingenuity of fools." -Ken Clayton

'When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots.'
Jay Burgess
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Jay Burgess »

As far as I'm aware, you need to find a web site that will host your video (there are free ones around) and then link to it here.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

video

Post by Matt Flynn »

There is a size limit on attachments which limits video a bit. Better to link to a site where you can upload video and link it in with the URL button above. Try uploading your vid at www.youtube.com
pagey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by pagey »

Matt
thanks for the tip Matt i used you tube this arvo was quiet easy to figure outand managed to upload some vid clips. as can be seen in my post breaking their neck to get into the boat!
Pagey
a day at work is a day wasted
Silence is Golden, and Duct tape is SILVER

"Fool proof systems do not take into account the ingenuity of fools." -Ken Clayton

'When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots.'
Jay Burgess
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Jay Burgess »

Youtube wouldn't let me see the movies that had been posted. It said I needed flash but the weird thing is, I am 98% sure we've got it... :???:

If anyone has any really good movies, Matt should kindly host them on the fish finder server hehe :mrgreen: