Hi All

mark84

Hi All

Post by mark84 »

Hi everyone,

Just new to the forum, my names Mark I’m Perth. The fishing’s a bit hit & miss down here unless you have a boat, so I’m planning a trip with my mate to head up to the Northern Territory around May/June and hopefully we’ll catch our first barra.

I did a trip from Darwin to Kakadu then down to Alice Springs last year and had a great time. My mate hasn’t been up that way before so we’ll probably do a tour out to Kakadu as well.

Cheers

Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Hi All

Post by Mud »

Hey Mark.
Welcome to the forum
We love reports from WA if you have any...
confident you will get your barra when you come up here...make it easier on yourself and come as soon as possible...they get harder to find after May as the water cools down.
Cheers
Mud
Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...
mark84

Post by mark84 »

Cheers for the info Mud
Are there any particular charter companies you would recommend for barra fishing out of Darwin?
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

Geoff Correys BARRABASE. You can search barrabase on these forums and that will be Geoff and Back cast another user will also be plenty of assistance for you :)
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
drifter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by drifter »

mark84 wrote:Cheers for the info Mud
Are there any particular charter companies you would recommend for barra fishing out of Darwin?
Hi Mark84, I'm looking for 2 people to join me on a charter with Barrabase.com for early may.

Click on the link below for my post. Let me know if your interested

http://fishingterritory.com/nt-barra-f1 ... 24718.html

Cheers
Brad
drifter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by drifter »

G'day Mark. You or your mates interested?
drifter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by drifter »

Hi Mark,

Ok things may have changed a bit. KK & mate could be joing me for the 1st - 3rd. So anyone looking for a shorter trip, maybe 3 or 4 days (4th - 7th)

Return to “Hi or Bye”