Action Shots

Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Action Shots

Post by Angry »

Im really into Motorsport ,,,if IM not fishin of course.

I might have sposted one or two somewhere before..

Used to race Kartds for years, have heaps & heaps of Pics but all on Film ...gotta get off my bum & scan a few bozes full of negs...

Got a few action shots here anyone else got any ??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Angry

"I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you"

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Ibbsy
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Action Shots

Post by Ibbsy »

Nice shots like the bike coming out of the water. :)
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Angry »

Used to do heaps, on film & cost me a fortune,....now Ive got the bug again I gotta get off my bum & shoot some more, ....&t hese days it doesnt cost anything to shoot em,...god bless Digital.

Bought a new Sony 550 Body a few months ago, got a few lenses already, 35/80, 28/200, 28/300 , 75/300 70/210 & 200/400.

Used to race Karts & muck around with Rally Cars & anything with wheels really.

The top shot is of a guy who was sponsored by Fx , that Pic is hanging in the Foyer oif Fox in LA in Poster size, the yanks couldnt believe we had MotoX tracks in amongst the Gum Trees !!

The F1 is of Dave Brabham @ Adelaide in 1993 I got in big trouble taking that shot , I climbed up on a container @ the back of the pits, security went nuts, Ive actually got that Helmet in my collection @ home.

Got a few of sprint cars goin Rsup & things .

Will have to get going again.
Angry

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Angry »

Heres a few more action shots, motorsport stuff.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Angry

Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

Post by Dingo »

You know I love my dattos Angry as I have a pair of them in my parents shed.

Top shots Angry.

I was right into my motorsport photogrpahy a while back as well, I was an accredited CAMS photographer, so I got to go to the media days and walk around in a shiny vest where no one else could. Got some good shots but all on film. Might have to try and have a dig through them.

Got a heap of rally shots, when I was not rallying, I was taking pics.
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Angry »

Ahhh Dingo, & all thoise cruel things they say about you..........., I knew they werent true.

Sounds like were seperated @ Birth.

I got heaps of Film pics boxes & boxes inlcuding a couple of HArley calendars ( not for general publicaton ) I went to UK in 1990 & attended the Belgum GP @ Spa as a guest of the Brabham F1 team, great time shots heaps & then lost most of the film rolls :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Had heaps of the transporters , pits & close ups of Prost in his Ferrari, one of the Brabham mechanics got me a tour of a couple of the F1 Team trucks, Benneton, Lotus etc.

Still got some pics have to dig em out...
Angry