November Barra Challenge Entries 2010

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

November Barra Challenge Entries 2010

Post by Dingo »

I thought I should get the ball rolling. 2 months to go, and I reckon Bandit has it locked up, but it will be a dog fight for second between Zulks and Lincoln. It will all depend who can snag one in Dec.

Anyway here is my entry. A fat 86cm caught in a secret billabong (i Was shown this place by someone else and am sworn to secrecy). I cant say much as I have written article for the NT mag, but it was a mindblowing session with this being one of many caught in two hour long sessions in the last two weekends. She was caught on a Gold Dazzler Classic +3 on 13th November.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zulks
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: November Barra Challenge Entries 2010

Post by zulks »

Thats a fat sucker of a fish dingo :o

Got my november barra out at AR on a classic f18 went 73cm

Gunna need an up grade if Im to keep lincoln on his toes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bandit

Post by bandit »

that is a fat bugger aint it! :lolpoint: nice fish to! :lolpoint: is that a pb padwan?

i got this fish at shoal bay 5th nov.. 91cm.. gonna upgrade it this weekend but thought what the heck. :naughty:
lincoln
Seadog
Seadog

Post by lincoln »

Got this 84cm down the lower Ord last wed. Caught it on a bit of strip mullet after all our baits got eaten by sharks! post to come
hoping for an upgrade in the next few days to give me some breathing space from Zulks!
maxpower
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by maxpower »

Got an awesome 87cm landbased harbour barra on a mullet the other day. My biggest barra landbased fishing so was pretty happy. Was a great fish for so close to home so I decided to let it swim another day. Don't know what happened to the brag mat pic but we did measured it.

Cheers.

Dreamrider-
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Dreamrider- »

that's a very nice barra maxpower, was that at the cullen bay beach by any chance
On my way to catch a 1 metre barra... some day
:D
bandit

Post by bandit »

Bullets November entry.. 89cm

caught in the bay, early november, spring tides.