new to nt

hunter39

new to nt

Post by hunter39 »

HI I have just moved to darwin from perth and looking to do some fishing up here so if any body needs a crew for during the week or on the weekends ( when not playing footy) please send me a email [email protected] cheers

erudebill
Seadog
Seadog

Re: new to nt

Post by erudebill »

Welcome aboard Adam. Will let you know when I get the boat back.
Fishing is a passion only fishermen understand.

erudebill

nikoniko
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nikoniko »

Gday Hunter welcome to the N.T. and the forum, good luck with the fishing :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by punter »

Who are you playing footy for mate?
Ricky Bobby: Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Talladega Nights.....
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

Welcome to the N.T, Hunter and this fantastic Forum. :mrgreen:

I'm always chasing deckhands these days, seems alot of my mate dont like being out fished by a female :lol: :lol: :lol: Or they don't trust me.. either way i'm always keen to take people out :mrgreen: When my boat trailer is back from the repair shop I will be sure to extend an invite.

:cheers:

JQ
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
rammers

Post by rammers »

Watch JQ hunter, you may even get out drunk by a chick as well!! lol

Welcome to the NT, let the fishing obsession begin, i once was obsessed with triathlons and Netball......now the hardest decision to make is where to fish on the weekend!
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

rammers wrote:Watch JQ hunter, you may even get out drunk by a chick as well!! lol

Welcome to the NT, let the fishing obsession begin, i once was obsessed with triathlons and Netball......now the hardest decision to make is where to fish on the weekend!

:lol: Somewhat true and very true :lol:
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
Sy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Sy »

Sent ya an email Adam

Cheers

sy
Cheers

Sy

Return to “Hi or Bye”