Time to introduce

Davey D
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Time to introduce

Post by Davey D »

I guess I should introduce myself, been on here for a couple weeks but havent said much.
Name is obvious from my username, Im a mechanic in the army, oh how fun.
have been living in Darwin area since March this year living in Gunn, Palmo. Have seen a couple FFF stickers around that area.
Havent had all that much luck fishing the top end its so different from east coast and central NSW where i grew up.
So far on my fishing list for here ive caught a monster cod, small trevally small barra and a few random little bait fish. have been landlocked the whole time, only been on a boat twice.
would love to get to know ya's and learn as much from you guys/ girls because right now fishing is the only thing keeping me from spending bulk amounts on p..s haha.

The ones who fight for their beliefs are those who achieve their dreams.

Can we just take the warning stickers off everything and let natural selection take its place, I mean if its spinning fast dont put your fingers in it..... Its not hard

ARTE ET MARTE
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Time to introduce

Post by 2rods »

welcome Dave.... just 1 thing how the hell does fishing stop you drinking....LOL
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
Davey D
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Davey D »

I dont like drink driving, and usually have to drive a distance to get to my fav spots.

Can we just take the warning stickers off everything and let natural selection take its place, I mean if its spinning fast dont put your fingers in it..... Its not hard

ARTE ET MARTE
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

ar fair call........most of the people I fish with have the oposite problem...fishing brings on liver damage... (but not the driver)
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
Davey D
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Davey D »

haha yep, whenever i get a chance of someone else driving i enjoy a few coldies but i usually by myself, not many young fells like me that i know like fishing as i do. and when the missus comes she doesnt have a license so im a sober bob when im fishing

ARTE ET MARTE
Dingo
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog
Location: Used to be Melville Island, now a crappy mainlander

Post by Dingo »

Welcome aboard, Post up some reports when you nail some fish.
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

2rods wrote:ar fair call........most of the people I fish with have the oposite problem...fishing brings on liver damage... (but not the driver)
:mrgreen: I will :drinking5: to that. I have a theory and it is really just an excuse that works most of the time. If i crack a beer when i hit the water and have one every hour from that time I will catch fish. That's my secret. shhh dont tell anyone. :D Oh and yes i do do it resposibly and have a sober bob :mrgreen:

Welcome to it Davey D :mrgreen:
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
meterclubwannabe
Seadog
Seadog

Post by meterclubwannabe »

Welcome Davey! Look forward to you rreports!
Cheers MCWB
------------------------
no longer a wannabe....indaclub 15 april 2009 and stoked!