manningrida

If you are into billfish, this is your home.
deano
Seadog
Seadog

manningrida

Post by deano »

im workin out at manningrida at the moment, just wonderin has anyone out there caught billies out here??? just after a mark or two to start.
any help appreciated

double haul

Re: manningrida

Post by double haul »

Cant help you out there mate, but they should be out there. Keep us up to date with how it goes i might be working out there myself for a couple of months shortly n the blue billie bunny will be in tow.
deano
Seadog
Seadog

Post by deano »

sweet. we got a tip off from a local the other day where to start. so we will be into em asap
double haul

Post by double haul »

whats the go with fishing there mate im hearing from the boss permits are needed? Its looking more than likely im heading that way soon.
rossco
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by rossco »

I know there are sails for sure out around New Year Is. and they are certainly east of there through to Croc islands and Wessells etc. I have been to Haul Round off Maningrida but only overnighted there on my way to Gove. Given its position it would be a good fish attractor. We picked up some nice reds and mackies out there all the same.
deano
Seadog
Seadog

Post by deano »

yeah DH permits are needed... we have been having some dramas getting them, but you should have no trouble. the fishing is great if you bring out a tub. 40 barra on sunday and headin out again on tues. contact nlc for your permits

Return to “Marlin & Sailfish”