NTMAG items needed

North Australian FISH FINDER TM is printed again in 2024.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

NTMAG items needed

Post by Matt Flynn »

I need a couple of things for the June/July NTMAG.

1. Picture of one of the crocodiles with it's head cut off. There's been a few dead crocs showing up lately and I am doing a story on it. If the picture is good I can pay cash. I will need it emailed at full size.

2. I have not had a good entry for BOZOS Bungles competition. I need a story about someone's dud trip. I thought Jasonmcc and Beasty had a starter with their Shady Camp trip - let me know fellas. The prize if it gets run is a good BOZOS lure pack.

Anything else of interest for the mag might be worth $$$$ - let me know if you have an unusual pic or a story to tell.

Moonman
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Moonman »

I'm tipping the Dovey's trip to Dundee may make an appearence... Definitely worth a read that one. :mrgreen:
jonesy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jonesy »

I've got a photo of an eaten in half croc,it's head is intact though. Think a boat hit it on the south last year,about two days later a few other crocs decided they'd noar into there old buddy.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

I still haven't had any takers on these. To recap I need the following ...

1. Picture of one of the crocodiles with it's head cut off. There's been a few dead crocs showing up lately and I am doing a story on it. If the picture is good I can pay cash. I will need it emailed at full size.

2. I have not had a good entry for BOZOS Bungles competition. I need a story about someone's dud trip.

Now I KNOW some FFFs have had some dud trips where everything went wrong. Send me an email or PM outlining such a trip and there is a very good chance you will the BOZOS lure pack.

Story might be about a bad bogging, stuck with a hook or similar. Will need a pic to go with it.
George
Seadog
Seadog

Post by George »

You can run my Dundee story, when the motor cut out off point jenny coming back from the perons, and I had to get towed for four hours back to the lodge. That was pretty crappy!!!!! Did get some nice Jewies thoug

:cheers:
Custom Plate Boats
Boat modifications
Trailer and repairs

http://www.fishingterritory.com