Mini Roosta Poppers

North Australian FISH FINDER TM is printed again in 2024.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Mini Roosta Poppers

Post by Matt Flynn »

PRESS RELEASE from Halco - Roosta Popper 60 and 45

Halco Tackle has brought some finesse onto the water with its two new Roosta poppers, the Roosta 45 and Roosta 60.

Unlike their predecessors, these tiny new Roosta poppers are designed in Halco’s new, clear polymers to produce a highly lifelike appearance for all the light tackle junkies out on the water.

The Roosta 45 as its name suggests is 45mm long and weighs in at a touch over 4g while the Roosta 60 is 60mm long and weighs in at 7g.

Both are rear weighted for long accurate casts and feature a detailed internal scale pattern for a smooth surface finish and chemically sharpened Mustad trebles.

The new Roosta 45 and 60 are aimed at serious whiting, bass, mangrove jack, and many other light temperate and tropical sportfishing situations.

While small in size, these poppers are built Halco tough to give consistent, trouble free performance out of the box.

Look out for them at your nearest Halco stockist.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Mini Roosta Poppers

Post by olfart »

Look th goods Matt, will have to pay Frenchy a visit. reckon they'll be th ducksnuts with me 2-4kg spin outfit. 8)

Cheers for th headsup. :mrgreen:
graham.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
Bellfish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bellfish »

countin the hours till the tackle box opens
smarty
Seadog
Seadog

Post by smarty »

Definetly look the goods....