Location articles for NTMAG

North Australian FISH FINDER TM is printed again in 2024.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Location articles for NTMAG

Post by Matt Flynn »

I am keen for some new location articles for NTMAG, here's a few ideas, anyone heading to the spots in this list can make themselves a few bucks ...

Turnbull Bay
Tapa Bay
Various parts of Bynoe
Pococks
Red Cliffs
Creeks inside Cape Ford
Cobourg
Melville and Bathurst Creeks (specific creeks, not a general article about the whole lot)
Down the Gulf - Townes, McArthur, Limmen
Vernons
Hotham

More interested in a micro report about a creek or reef than general reports about a large area, coz we all know there are snapper, jewies and barra biting most days in most places.

Always after good yarns about Darwin Harbour creeks.

I'll be covering several areas during an extended trip in September, but I am keen for input from others.

I am not looking for poetic articles. I don't give a stuff about spelling and grammar, NTMAG is about solid stories with useful info and some pix.

If planning to write a yarn take your camera and notepad fishing. I am paying $100 a page up to $400 for a story, but will pay more for good remote area stories with GPS marks for rockbars etc.

Send me a PM or email [email protected] if you have story ideas.

Cheers
Matt

itsinmeblood
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Location articles for NTMAG

Post by itsinmeblood »

where you headed in sept matt? I've got turtle aboard for the run to the gulf we're stopping in at batten point or manangoora for a few days on the way to the usual haunt leave here around the 21st september :catch: probably scrounge up a yarn for you
fish are skinny, the ocean is fat
Mr RiverBabe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mr RiverBabe »

We are doing an extended trip to Bathurst as well. Around camp point fishing some reef and coastal creeks over the next month or so. Will take the camera and mark some god points for you.
GoodLookinPete
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by GoodLookinPete »

Looks like a good excuse for a remote trip to me..