White sharks

Dinger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

White sharks

Post by Dinger »

For th second year running whilst flyin my powered parachute I chased some surfers out of th water as a white shark was v close to them, it was near exact same spot as last year when 1 bloke was surfing in a bait school with gannets diving around him.They say they are here following th whales & so far no one has been attacked around Yamba.
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: White sharks

Post by Matt Flynn »

Interesting Max!

Great sport you have there. Been some epic footage of whites swimming near surfers, seems people have lucky escapes often.
Dinger
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Dinger »

Both times th sharks havnt come to th surface & shown little interest in th surfers , they were around 3 mtrs & that seems to b th size that have been attacking surfers around Ballina & sth of here.There is a buoy out front of main beach that gets triggered by tagged ones, this one didnt set it off but was one later in th day that did.A couple of hrs before I seen this shark one was reported circling a dinghy fishing a bit sth of here.i've never seen one heading sth always nth.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

They might be like barra, they come on the bite at the turn ...