Monduran Barra

robersl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Monduran Barra

Post by robersl »

Hi All i normally put this in Qld barra but i can not see any of the old reports there so not sure what has happened so will post here.
Just spent 2 days fishing monduran Dam near Gin Gn in qld short stints due to high temps sweltering heat an no cover there are millions of tree's in monduran but not a leaf to been seen . i normally throw slick rigs around this time was no different but could not get a touch the trollers were pulling a few fish so a stuck on a f18 in bleeding mullet 2nd pass i hooked up to a nice fish and landed a 108cm went in for a break came back out late afternoon and fished till sunset but no touches spoke to a few people who were using the new yakka coloured slig rig(gold) and they lost 2 fish at the boat so that colour appears to work on the barra as well went back out sunday morning for a couple of hours and after watching the trollers drop a few fish i put the 18 back on and pulled a fiesty 88cm fish then headed back to the ramp for the 5 hour trip home

shane
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shane