Re F Pony Just when it gets interesting a mod locks it up...

A 'kill' sticker for each metre-long barra posted ... PM your postal details to Matt Flynn.
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re F Pony Just when it gets interesting a mod locks it up...

Post by fishfanatic »

Ghound you are entitled to your opinion please allow me to voice mine..anyway opinions are like a** :P eholes - everybody got one... :grin:

ps Matt please dont get too sensitive, a little rancour and vigorous debate is what makes any forum :-?
After all there's no abuse just strong opinions :-?

'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
ghound
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ghound »

No dramas Fish Fanatic my tongue is fairly firmly planted in my cheek in this debate must admit getting a bit bored.

Moderator I realise Dickhead is a fairly strong word and I take it back however I am sure most have been called far worse....I know I have.

Barra Boss

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by fishfanatic »

8-) 8-) :applause: :applause:
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

It wasn't the language, a veiled threat was made (which I have deleted from the post) and that means it's time to lock threads. If you don't want threads locked, don't threaten people.