Tagged Billfish information

If you are into billfish, this is your home.
Balls
Seadog
Seadog

Tagged Billfish information

Post by Balls »

G'day all

If anyone is currently tagging Billfish in the NT & are interested in providing a copy of their completed tag cards to NT Fisheries we will be looking at adding a Billfish section to our data base in the near future, we hope to establish a better understanding of the Billies in the NT, if the Billie hasn't been tagged it won't be suitable for the data base. As the Billfish tags are from NSW Fisheries the tag card will still need to be returned to them, anyone with any info can either e-mail me at [email protected] & or give us a buzz on 0428 002 549 for me to pick up the info.

Double Haul & Deep Black, can you give me a buzz at your convenience on the above mobile, cheers Balls.

SCURVY DOG
double haul

Re: Tagged Billfish information

Post by double haul »

Hey mate you mob starting a new project? If so n you need workers count me in :rofl: Any way go to the billfish log page 2 n go down to the 5th post n the next 10 fish will be tagged fish. Will keep you mob up to date when the tags hit home. :mrgreen:
DOUG
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Tagged Billfish information

Post by DOUG »

hey wayne i found a few tags in the boat in the old mans old storage case when looking for the measuring chart if i manage to tag any sails i can give you the tag cards think there the old broome ones !! spewing never found them half hour earlier