slack line...

If you are into billfish, this is your home.
nobby018
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: slack line...

Post by nobby018 »

very true Faulksy/ Dodgy, while circles are excellent and most times will hook in the jaw, i've released a lot of striped, blacks & blues and alot caught on circles i've gut hooked, you cant stop a hungry fish inhaling a bait straight up, most times they have a play and fart around but other times there just a bl..dy big hole where your bait used to be :mrgreen: ...same when live baiting..

don't get me wrong, im a big fan of circles, but sometimes they don't work like their sposed too IMO anyway... :D

tight lines..

Faulksy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Faulksy »

double haul wrote:You dropping baits down faulksy or slow trolling them? If ya sitting idle try bridle rigging the livies n see how you go as this will put the hook up higher in the jaw.
Almost forgot 2rods didnt you listen to me in timor about fu*king of the braid. :rofl:
Slow trolling on a bridle rig mate but I do let them drop down from time to time depending on what the bait ball is doing :cheers:
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

DH.....just to make you happy I now have the Penn VS16 loaded with mono....and I am sure it will sit in the box for anoth year and not see the water...LOL
The 1 I got on braid was fine....but the one on mono was less stressfull....
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."