Foggy Mulwala sunday

Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Foggy Mulwala sunday

Post by Angry »

Went to Mulwala sunday for a fish....I should say some boating..

Left home @ 5am ...Peasoup Fog all the way 200k to Mul,...launched the boat & nearly couldnt see the channel markers :o :o :o :captain: :captain:

Started casting for a while but it was so cold we nearly couldnt hold the Rod !, tried trolling for a while , saw some brilliant arches but apart from one bump & one rod rattle ...nothin.
Around 12.00 done some casting near Bourke St, as the wind had dropped , conditions were glass for an hour or so, thne moved again by this time it was around 3.00 decided that the fog was rolling back in, lucky to find the Ramp !

Too much fog , too little fish .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Angry on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angry

"I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you"

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ponyplay »

Nice photos mate :mrgreen:
Reminds me why i should never get home sick , it looks bl..dy cold . But a great time of year to start up a good camp fire and sit around sinking few VBs and listing to the footy, i do miss that part though :drinking2:
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Angry »

Yeah, when the suns up & its between October & April I prefer to fish.

Time for :cheers: :cheers: :drinking2: :drinking2: :drinking3: :drinking3: after the sun goes down unless of coruse its over 40 C :catch: :catch:

We go after trout down here a bit @ Tantagr Talbingo & Eucumbene, bit Im gettin old its starting to get to me when its cold. :bonk: :bonk:

Summer on Blowering or Burrinjuck or down the Murray is OK.

Cant wait till next March/April comin up for a fish
Angry

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Faulksy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Faulksy »

Great pics. I am with PP looks very cold. I dont miss the cold. :drinking1:
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Angry »

Yeah was 3 degrees C in the boat when we launched at 8am around 11 it goy up to 5 c, got to 7 at 1.00pm started dropping again on the way back to the ramp.

On the way home the readout on the dash said it ot up to 6 then went back to 4 !!!

You're right too cold !
Angry

seano
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by seano »

Brrrrr!
jonesy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by jonesy »

Been some crisp mornings the past week or two that's for sure. Did a sub zero sleep in the car last weekend...long night! Don't have to worry about keeping fish on ice though...I just leave them out in the boat!
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Angry »

If I wanted it this cold I'd move to Tassie ,....or the UK :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Angry

andrew.south
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by andrew.south »

Angry wrote:Yeah was 3 degrees C in the boat when we launched at 8am around 11 it goy up to 5 c, got to 7 at 1.00pm started dropping again on the way back to the ramp.

On the way home the readout on the dash said it ot up to 6 then went back to 4 !!!

You're right too cold !
F....ck that Angry, thats a super human effort to be out in those sorts of conditions...... :shock: :shock:
Southy

Very rarely when the ship misses the harbour is it the harbours fault
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Angry »

Went to Tangangra last eyar for a fish, being the highest Dam in Aus yiou kinda expect it to be cold.

We went in March,....fag was so thick on the dam next morning 2 mates got lost !! couldnt find thier way back for 3 hrs ! & it aint a very big dam.

Heres a pic of my boat in the Fog !! (before the makeover) :captain: :captain:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Angry

itsinmeblood
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by itsinmeblood »

i hate thick blokes :rofl:
fish are skinny, the ocean is fat
rossco
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by rossco »

It's the thin ones you have to watch as well.

The pictures of dead trees and fog remind me of the top of Tommycut at the start of the dry - and you need a jumper there too! :cool:
rossco
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by rossco »

Heres a pic of my boat in the Fog !! (before the makeover)

You blokes look like you just did over a Bendigo Bank. No wonder you disguised your boat with a makeover ! :roll:
Angry
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Angry »

I hate the Fogs,....but its now PI to say about blokes. Can type faster than I can spell.

Yeah we do look like bank robbers,

I got one of those polar fleece beanies, its nice & warm, but the bugger of a thing keeps riding up & you look like a Conehead !!

:rofl: :rofl:
Angry