Tough!

Make us laugh or cry out loud with your wicked wit.
SteveB
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Tough!

Post by SteveB »

A school teacher injured his back and had to wear a plaster cast around the upper part of his body. It fit under his shirt and was not noticeable at all.

On the first day of the term, still with the cast under his shirt, he found himself assigned to the toughest students in school.

Walking confidently into the rowdy classroom, he opened the window as wide as possible and then busied himself with desk work.

When a strong breeze made his tie flap, he took the desk stapler and stapled the tie to his chest.

He had no trouble with discipline that term.

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~Patrick F. McManus
mako
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Tough!

Post by mako »

Three rats are having a contest to see who is the toughest, first one says, 'i snort rat poison and it has no effect on me', second rat says,'i go to the rat trap and put my head in the trap, and let it spring shut on my head several times and it doesn't bother me', then third rat begins walking away from the other two rats, and the other two rats say, 'hey, where are you going?', third rat says, 'i am off to f**k the cat again...'