The best news

Make us laugh or cry out loud with your wicked wit.
SteveB
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

The best news

Post by SteveB »

Great news for all of us that hate drinking our 8 glasses of water a day!

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) bacteria found in faeces.

In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health

. Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service!
:cheers: :drinking5: :cheers: :drinking1: :drinking5: :drinking3: :drinking2: :drinking8: There's a lot of drinking smilies here! (good work)

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~Patrick F. McManus
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: The best news

Post by olfart »

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Gold!!
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
Banana Man
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Banana Man »

i'll drink to that! :D
Camfish
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Camfish »

pass the goon