SoO Oldie but still good

Make us laugh or cry out loud with your wicked wit.
SteveB
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

SoO Oldie but still good

Post by SteveB »

Two boys in Brisbane are playing football when one of the boys is attacked by a vicious Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips a board off the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar, and twists, breaking the dog's neck.

A Courier Mail Press reporter hears about the incident and rushes over to interview the boy.

"Young Lions Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook.

But I'm not a Lions fan," the little hero replies.

"Sorry, since we are in Brisbane I just assumed you were," says the reporter, and he starts again. "Bronco's Fan Rescues Friend From Horrific Attack," ! he jots in his notebook.

"I'm not a Broncos fan either," the boy responds.

The reporter starts again, "Maroons supporter risks life in heroic
rescue".

"But I'm not a Maroons fan either" says the boy.

"I assumed everyone in Brisbane was either for the Lions, Broncos or the Maroons. What team do you cheer for?" the reporter asks.

"I'm a Blue's fan," the boy says.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little Redneck Cockroach Bastard Kills Beloved Family Pet."

The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing. ~Babylonian Proverb

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~Patrick F. McManus
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: SoO Oldie but still good

Post by nomad »

:lolpoint:
Go the blues