Changes to FFF in 2012...Unofficial version

Make us laugh or cry out loud with your wicked wit.
Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Changes to FFF in 2012...Unofficial version

Post by Mud »

I will improve the site this year with some major and much needed changes.

First thing, there is the new 2012 Bites comp, which is free, and runs most of the year. It is a very simple comp to enter, should be low stress and fun. The basic rules are,
1/ bait well known posters. (Losers will be required to wear a female GIMP suit backwards in Mitchell ST from 2am to 5am Friday night)

Second, there will be zero tolerance to certain issues in posts.

I'll be deleting all posts that ...

_are made by anyone who is a Nob. Nobs will be pulled off immediately.
_infinge the international cyberspace Treaty on Internet whining and moaning.
_is made by someone with a big nose
_start with "Well although he tried hard all day unfortunately Mud didnt catch.....".
_makes derogatory remarks about kiwis and/or their chosen private co-consenting activities.
_are in any way scented.
_bring up that tired old theory that the blues might win State of Origin this year
_that is made by someone that the moderators dont find sexually appealling
_that mentions in any way shape or form the overhead reel
_that contains a photograph bearing a recognisable background, boat, angler, fish or other item. (nude anglers excluded from this section)
_that do not cantain the terminating signature tag "Go The Maggies!!!"

The site is not going to become like Disneyland, ......well not much....yeah well okay maybe we'll get Pluto and Minnie. But thats all!.....oh and maybe a bit of a castle thingy....

A couple of major changes will be announced as they get closer to happening. Or not. Depends if I can be bothered.

I am on the site most days, but anyone who sees the above issues happening can use whatever psychological manipulations they see fit in order to enhance the chances of a complete FFF meltdown.

Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...
ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Changes to FFF in 2012...Unofficial version

Post by ponyplay »

Mud wrote:I will improve the site this year with some major and much needed changes.

First thing, there is the new 2012 Bites comp, which is free, and runs most of the year. It is a very simple comp to enter, should be low stress and fun. The basic rules are,
1/ bait well known posters. (Losers will be required to wear a female GIMP suit backwards in Mitchell ST from 2am to 5am Friday night)

Second, there will be zero tolerance to certain issues in posts.

I'll be deleting all posts that ...

_are made by anyone who is a Nob. Nobs will be pulled off immediately.
_infinge the international cyberspace Treaty on Internet whining and moaning.
_is made by someone with a big nose
_start with "Well although he tried hard all day unfortunately Mud didnt catch.....".
_makes derogatory remarks about kiwis and/or their chosen private co-consenting activities.
_are in any way scented.
_bring up that tired old theory that the blues might win State of Origin this year
_that is made by someone that the moderators dont find sexually appealling
_that mentions in any way shape or form the overhead reel
_that contains a photograph bearing a recognisable background, boat, angler, fish or other item. (nude anglers excluded from this section)
_that do not cantain the terminating signature tag "Go The Maggies!!!"

The site is not going to become like Disneyland, ......well not much....yeah well okay maybe we'll get Pluto and Minnie. But thats all!.....oh and maybe a bit of a castle thingy....

A couple of major changes will be announced as they get closer to happening. Or not. Depends if I can be bothered.

I am on the site most days, but anyone who sees the above issues happening can use whatever psychological manipulations they see fit in order to enhance the chances of a complete FFF meltdown.
arrr mud at last a sence of humor, as you all ready now i have the education of a grade 4 which is why i am bit confused on first rule. Are you saying we cant bait well known posters or can. And how do you loose, cause deep down i got a feeling a few people may like that gimp suit idea. I no muntzy leaves thr.b a fair bit around those hours, most likely in the get up already.
sarrge
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by sarrge »

hehehehehe

You're a bad man mikey
I used to have a handle on life.......then it broke.
itsinmeblood
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by itsinmeblood »

right who wants to fight me....a warning first..I won my last fight by 250 metres

nice post Mud
:rofl:
fish are skinny, the ocean is fat
Ben Jam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Ben Jam »

Mud, I wouldn't worry about the state of orgin, I heard it was being call off this year due to the lack competion (skill) in the NSW team over the past few years. :lol: :fishing:
----------------------------
-----------------------------
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM »

Without any doubt one of you absolute, finest efforts, which makes two topics in a row. Is there such a thing as FFFman of the year I wonder, you have saved a very dry February for many thats for sure.
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Sheesh Mike!! That just about stuffs me..Me kids go cavin' in me nose...the missus reckons I stink..Me half brother's a kiwi (can't have lamb roast when he's over..just in case it's a former girlfriend)...head like a half-sucked mango.. I reckon 'egg-beaters are a kitchen item.. the only 'magpies' Ive seen here are geese..and finally..I'l be psychologicaly scarred for life if there's no Daffy. :cry: :lipsrsealed:
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
dirtyruiz
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by dirtyruiz »

Olfart classic!
AM
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by AM »

I have looked at this ten times and cracked up every time I think it must have been the timing , gold. Worth mor ethan the 60 or more posts on the original.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

:lol: :lol:

No wonder the server has been crashing, this stuff gets more views than fishing reports :mrgreen:

If the rain doesn't come, they should move a Toughman tent into Darwin by March, they're going to need it :P
barra mick
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by barra mick »

just briliant stuff

very clever
you have to have crack even if your just pissin in the wind
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

nice post Mud

You obviously have too much time on your hands, better go fishing!!!!.

Oh forgot, no water ATM, maybe next month!!
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!
Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mud »

as you all ready now i have the education of a grade 4 which is why i am bit confused on first rule.
No worries lil PP. Next time I'll use piccies and puppets to help explain : ) I read back over it and gotr confused myself. I think you win if you manage to get a bite back. You lose if they turn the tables and get others on side. Now.....eated up your bickie
hehehehehe
He he he he he.........Hey.........how big is your nose.......
I won my last fight by 250 metres
lol sounds like thats probably an old one but Ive never heard it before.....*puts in notebook*.....I'll use it when they forget you posted it here
I heard it was being call off this year due to the lack competion (skill) in the NSW team over the past few years
No bites Ben but I admire your effrontery (I think I know what that means?) We'll call it training but next time you may need to lube up for the GIMP suit!!
Is there such a thing as FFFman of the year I wonder
Ha ha Andy...theres nothin in my posts! Its all just BS! Not even any fish lately : ( ....speaking of which Im out for this weekend but appreciate the offer. Gotta write reports. Shouldnt spend time at work on this BS hey! Next time...
and finally....Ill be psychologically scarred for life if there is no Daffy
Dont worry Graham.....Daffys already here. Go find a mirror! Ya funny bugger!
this stuff gets more views than fishing reports
Ha ha Matt.....wont be long before we have a fishing section somewhere down the bottom of the Board Index!
very clever
He he ...very life wasting.....hows it going Barra Mick
You obviously have too much time on your hands
Me? Its bl..dy valentines day Smart!!! I bet 99 is sitting in the lounge reading a book looking up at you on FFF from time to time with smoke coming out of her ears!! Go and kanoodle (my mum used to say that....still not quite sure what she meant by it...but I bet its fun!)
Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...
muntzy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by muntzy »

arrr mud at last a sence of humor, as you all ready now i have the education of a grade 4 which is why i am bit confused on first rule. Are you saying we cant bait well known posters or can. And how do you loose, cause deep down i got a feeling a few people may like that gimp suit idea. I no muntzy leaves thr.b a fair bit around those hours, most likely in the get up already.[/quote]

Haven't been there in....days Pony. :fu:
Anyways it's all silted up. :D
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend,
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read!!
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Mike, given up puttin mirrors in me house, soon as I look in one it shatters, but , just before the last one blew I got a glimpse of Goofy, and no, Stainless won't do, as all I see in that is tweedle dee with a huge nose. Shavin's a real pain, have to do it by feel, got used to havin the odd eyebrow missin, sometimes both.. not good... makes me look like a bowling ball with a salami stuck in the thumb hole..couple of white stripes an I would look like a collingwood supporter..shame job.
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.