newbe.

w connors
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

newbe.

Post by w connors »

Been browsing web sites and found this spot ,very impressed with it as its great to read your fishing reports .been to darwin a couple of times have some good mates up that way ,bit to humid for me though but the fishing makes up for it. Mainly chase the cod down here love polaroding for trout with the flyrod up in the snowies .Weve been in drought for 8 years or so now ,but we have had good rain ,so the country looks good .Still need heaps more to fill our impoundments ,fishing is really good at the moment ,Lake mulwala is firing and ecumbene fishing well .I look forward to reading about some great fishing spots and trips, hopefully get to hook up with a few of you in the future .catchya round

chuck
Mud
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mud »

Heya Chuck! Thanks for saying Hi. We love hearing reports from down south too mate so send us your cod pics and stories!!
Catch you when you get up next.
Cheers
Mud
Its not a crisis unless there is blood around.
If there is blood around......well its a police matter...
Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: newbe.

Post by Blinky »

w connors wrote:ecumbene fishing well
Welcome aboard mate.

How much water is in Eucumbene? Got any photies?
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
w connors
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by w connors »

I,m not to sure what level Ecs at the moment but I think its a lot higher than this time last year havent been up there for a while .there have had some good rain up there and the high country is looking really well from all reports .Fishing Blowering next weekend some nice redfin around ,Ive never posted any pics will have to learn how to do it .Quite cool here this morning 5 degrees ,thanks for the replies and I look forward to posting and reading some reports catchya round.
chuck

Return to “Hi or Bye”