Joined a while ago, just saying hello.

nabby
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Joined a while ago, just saying hello.

Post by nabby »

Howdy,
Firstly it is a great site you all have made here. I became a member while in Townsville to improve the limited fishing time I had. My employer decided I needed less time fishing so sent me on endless "camping" trips and topped it off with a posting to Brisbane. A short break over christmas saw me try my luck in the local waters to not much avail. I am right now nearing the end of my duty overseas and am looking forward to seeing water in volumes bigger than a bottle at a time. Having now in my spare time read nearly every post I'm excited about wetting a line in my boat again. Thanks for everyones opinions, knowledge input and stories, it keeps ones mind on how lucky we are to live in OZ. Nabby

2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

Welcome to the FFF Nabby :mrgreen:

It is great the the FFF makes people enjoy their fishing more and even helps with a few hints and the odd bit of advise.... Even I find that it makes me want to fish even more :shock:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
harmsey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by harmsey »

welcome nabby :mrgreen:

:cheers: Harmsey
Night Stalker
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Night Stalker »

Welcome to the forum nabby,
We will be looking forward to some catch reports from you when you get back and get that boat in the water.

:cheers:
John
I contend that where you fish is the
most important factor in catching fish.