hi or bye

nod
Silver Member
Silver Member

hi or bye

Post by nod »

Greetings,
fellow storytellers and truthstretchers my name is nod. I'm your average animated angler. I became a Territorian the hard way (10 years hard labour) and have no plans on leaving. :angel:

This is only the second forum I've written too so please forgive my inexperience. The first involved a bellydancing aztec impersonator and a bathtub of whipped cream. Needless to say it got very messy. :shock:

I joined about a week ago and finally worked out where to begin. I guess I find it easier navigating through Brisbanes bipasses than a website. My computer skills lie somewhere between a rock smasher and zoolander's. "The files are IN the computer!" So if I'm expected to do anything that requires the keyboard or the on/off switch please allow a lunar month or so. As for photo's, well, I've got teenage kids so maybe. :???:

Anyway I'll leave it there and post my favourite spots etc in the appropriate category. :wink:[b][/b]

BarraBeast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: hi or bye

Post by BarraBeast »

nod wrote: This is only the second forum I've written too so please forgive my inexperience. The first involved a bellydancing aztec impersonator and a bathtub of whipped cream. Needless to say it got very messy. :shock:
you qualify for this forum mate! :rofl: :rofl:
"in chemistry, Alcohol is a solution! "

Return to “Hi or Bye”