Hey all

gotone
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Hey all

Post by gotone »

Hey all, new to the forum and cant stay off it. So much info to take in, its great to see people sharing the knowledge around.

I moved to NT for a 2yr stint for work, that was 6yrs ago and still havnt left. I have mainly fished Towns and Roper river. Thinking this is my last year up here I thought I better explore a little. Did a fair bit a yellow waters last year and I must say 8-) . I didnt think the fish were as good as my normal hunting ground but ease of access and facilities had it hands down.
Finally getting to Daily for a proper trip at the end of March. Yes I know some of u are shaking ur head in discust, 6yrs and only been to daily once. Its just that I have been spoilt by a great teacher at the Towns.

So if anyone is heading to Daily (we are staying either wolliana or banyan farm) last weekend in March, we will be in a new bright orange boat and either a green/silver GQ Patrol or blue Jackaroo, make sure u say hi cause we are always keen for a beer or even better scotch.

Keep it Reel!

James

ronje
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Roper

Post by ronje »

Hello James

Welcome.

Where on the Roper?

After a bit of info downstream of Phelp river.

8 of us taking a 35ft x 11 ft barge down there in a couple of weeks to camp on barge using it as base for skidboats.

Been down to Panill...yyatta....... Ck way? Or other spots around there?

Am familar with Blackfellow Ck and upstream Phelp R.

regards
Regards
Ronje

Return to “Hi or Bye”