Hello

rsk

Hello

Post by rsk »

Hi everyone, I joined this forum after stumbling onto it a few days back. Live in SA but am meeting up with a few mates in Darwin on the 2nd of May for a fishing trip. Spent a few hours looking through posts trying to work out what to expect from my first visit to NT, plenty of great information on here which has been a big help. Hopefully I'll have a bit to report about when I get back, the rest of the boys either live in Darwin or have been previously so I'm happy to go along with what they decide. Thanks
Richard

Shane Doevy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Shane Doevy »

Richard
welcome aboard mate -think you will enjoy the forum and i guarantee you will enjoy the fishing here in the NT when you get up here. As a bloke who grew up in SA and having travelled around this fair nation a bit, but am now settled here for a while - the fishing here is as good as it gets. Try to give yourself plenty of time when you come up as there lots of places to visit.
Mean time sit back and enjoy the forum as it will certainly wet your appetite - if you have any questions fire em up as there are plenty of people on here who can give you some good advice - plenty of :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: too but thats all in fun.

Welcome

Shane
Work is what i do to pay for fishing!!
rsk

Post by rsk »

No worries, thanks Shane, I'm only up for 10 days then back to SA but I know the boys are planning on doing both some barra fishing and bluewater. hopefully there is still a bit of runoff left when I'm there. I'll wait till I go through the forum before I start asking questions, I've found a lot of answers already just by having a look through previous posts and reports.

Return to “Hi or Bye”