Hello FFF members

shelloz
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hello FFF members

Post by shelloz »

G'day everyone, firstly what a great site this is. I have been reading from the sidelines for a while now and absorbing all the great fishing info.

I have been in the NT for about 4 years now mainly doing landbased fishing until I got a 4.2 quinnie a bit over a year ago. I am a bit of a newby to the barra scene only landing a few keepers, my best being 70cm. But can't wait to improve on that this year. :catch:

Cheers, shelloz

Shelloz

Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut.
grumpy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by grumpy »

Welcome shelloz like you I'm fairly new but the guy's are great and the forum is tops. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Be prepared to take a bit of good heatred stick now and again. :clap: :clap: It's all in fun. :applause:
A mans boat is a sign of his strengths and weaknesses???? (and wealth)
noundz

Post by noundz »

Welcome aboard shelloz :mrgreen:

I am sure in time, possibly this run off you will better 70cm :wink:
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

............. Welcome to our Forum mate, it's a great place Onlythere's a few livebaiters here but they seem to be everywhere sometimes ..............

Image Image Image

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

Welcome aboard the FFF shelloz :mrgreen:

With the run off on its way (if/when we get some more rain) your 70cm PB should get smashed.....well I hope it does :grin:

If you want any help just ask......plenty of good kind hearted fishos on here :lol: :lol:

Post up a picture of that quinnie.......if ya want too :grin:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
Buckaneer2
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Buckaneer2 »

Welcome Shelloz, I am also fairly new here.
As you have probably already seen the guys here are quite helpful even to newbies.
Just ask & somebody will respond & remember to take the negative hits with a grain of salt. :cheers:
70cm is an easy target to beat in the runoff.
Smile, be happy & go fishing.

Work is getting in the way of my fishing.
My boss says fishing is getting in the way of my work.
I will soon fix both of our problems by quitting.
SMITHY
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by SMITHY »

welcome shelloz hopefully youll better the 70 mark and then some, also the only silly question is the one ya dont ask :mrgreen:
They say time is money, I dont have much money cause my times spent fishing
shelloz
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by shelloz »

Here's my quinnie. Not a bad little boat, does the job. I will definetly be picking the brains of some of the more experienced fisho's in the future.

I like your idea in the NTMAG 2rods, "How to irrigate you trailer". It will be a good job for those rainy days ahead. Ok thanks for the friendly replys, hopefully my next post will be a PB barra. :fish:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shelloz

Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if he kept his mouth shut.
max
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by max »

some mongrel has gone and stuck a 4x sticker on ya boat mate you had better keep it locked up
Daisy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Daisy »

Nice li'l tinny you got there Shelloz, perfick for activities in the upcoming runoff to best that Barra, like the guys say ask lots of questions and keep an eye on relevant posts.
If you want bonafide tropical sportsfishing tho your gonna have to do some miles and get over to the Pilbara :rofl: :rofl: for some serious lure work and LIVEBAITING :fishing: :catch: . Sorry 'bout that but the L.B. word is a contentious one around a few of the members and I had to have a dig. seriously good luck and I hope you enjoy the site.
Happiness is having fishy fingers with a stiff rod in your hand!!!
The view expressed in this post is that of a self opinionated bullshitter and does not reflect that of the website owner, it's operators or anyone else for that matter.