G'day

shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

G'day

Post by shaggs »

Just found this section
I'm new here and still feeling my way around the site and from what I've seen already the site is a credit to you
My life is fishing and hunting and I consider any time not spent doing either is wasted time
I see a few familiar names and faces on here and that's a good thing when coming onto some where new as I've never been on a fishing forum before
Hope to chat to you blokes and maybe get to meet you around the traps
Happy fishing to all

Shaun

The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
fishfanatic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: G'day

Post by fishfanatic »

Welcome to the forum Shaun..they are a great bunch of people here with ton of advice and help. I am sure you will enjoy being part of this forum for a long time.
By the way there are two other recreational activities which I would include as NOT being time wasting - nookie :naughty: :naughty: :idea: and of course the old :drinking1: :drinking5: .... :mrgreen: not always necessarily in that order.
'Take me drunk, I'm home"
Unknown

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth".
John F. Kennedy

"The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum"
Adlai E. Stevenson

"We are willing enough to praise freedom when she is safely tucked away in the past and cannot be a nuisance. In the present, amidst dangers whose outcome we cannot foresee, we get nervous about her, and admit censorship".
Forster, Edward

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear"
George Orwell

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
by Anonymous
troamaru
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by troamaru »

Hey mate! yeah its a top site hey!
Are you on realhunters as well? with the same name?
Cheers
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

troamaru wrote:Hey mate! yeah its a top site hey!
Are you on realhunters as well? with the same name?
Cheers
Yeah That would be me
Thanks for the welcome fellas
The past is history,the future is mystery,the moment is a gift and that's why it's called the present
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

yep great site Shaun, been watchin it for years and found some great info, just decided to join myself, needed somewhere to chat while the missus was talking to all her new mother friends on Essential Baby!!! giving me the silent treatment, Dennis
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

Agent86 wrote:yep great site Shaun, been watchin it for years and found some great info, just decided to join myself, needed somewhere to chat while the missus was talking to all her new mother friends on Essential Baby!!! giving me the silent treatment, Dennis
LOL
I just went fishing more and left mine to it until the kids could hold a rod or shoot a gun,that's where I went wrong
I have to chase them now to get my gear back or my car ,not to mention my boat
Na ,wouldn't have it any other way
Pigs will fly to
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Agent86 »

thats ok, my other kids aren't quite old enough to steal the boat yet, fishing rods keep going missing though, few years and the boat will as well.
I'm training the eldest at the moment to drive the boat, he's 13, so in a few years he can take me and make up for all the trips i've taken him on, yeah right!!! :rofl:
But sittin in the back of the boat not knowing where we are going and just fishing would be great :cheers:
never know, it may happen one day!!! :titanic:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!
shaggs
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by shaggs »

Enjoy them while they're young mate,they grow up all to soon
Up to my sixth grandchild ,They love coming fishing and hunting to
Nice baldy the young fella has there

Shaun

Return to “Hi or Bye”