G'Day from Townsville

sagair
Silver Member
Silver Member

G'Day from Townsville

Post by sagair »

G'Day All, Have been lurking here on and off, decided to take the plunge,great forum. Like to do a bit of fishing etc. Wish all of you a great new year and tight lines, :fishing: cheers

pagey
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by pagey »

Welcome to the FFF Sagair. You will enjoy being a member of the forum. Please post about your exploits over there in townsville it will be good to get some info from another different place.

Pagey
a day at work is a day wasted
Silence is Golden, and Duct tape is SILVER

"Fool proof systems do not take into account the ingenuity of fools." -Ken Clayton

'When the world is made to be idiot-proof, the world will become overpopulated with idiots.'
2rods
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by 2rods »

Welcome to the FFF sagair... will be great to here what is happening in Townsville. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:cheers:

2RODS

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

If I can't be a good example, then I will just have to serve as a horrible warning...

As John Wayne once said:

"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
sagair
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by sagair »

Cheers Blokes and thanks for the welcome.
Haven't done much fishing lately, but am working on it. I am about to put a new impeller in my old 70hp Evinrude and crank it up and get the boat wet again. Also have to sort out my fishing gear and update some of it. be great for updates on which lines are the go now for estuary and inner reef. Some great info here. :cheers:
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

sagair Posted:
Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:44 am Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheers Blokes and thanks for the welcome.
Haven't done much fishing lately, but am working on it. I am about to put a new impeller in my old 70hp Evinrude and crank it up and get the boat wet again. Also have to sort out my fishing gear and update some of it. be great for updates on which lines are the go now for estuary and inner reef. Some great info here.

.................................. Yes Mate, A big welcome to the forum, you can get heap's of info from here if you ask, and there is a heap already on here, you just got to search or look for it Image