G'day from nsw

grey ghost
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

G'day from nsw

Post by grey ghost »

G'day to all,
Just found the site whilst reading info on the upcoming barra nationals which my team will be attending this year :clap: :clap: .

Great site, signed straight up.

Cheers to all,
GreyGhost

Married, 2 kids, twin identical grandson's.
Passion for fishing, hunting pigs, fishing, drinking copius amounts of Bourbon, oh and did I mention fishing.
Quite happy walking creeks fishing for Bass and also chasing tasty reef fish or marlin off shore.
Saftey/Training Manager at a engineering firm, servicing the mine site around Australia.
My wife and first born son lived in Humty Doo for a couple of years back in "90's before returning to NSW.
I returned (minus the the family), in 06-07 project managing the dismantlling of navy patrols boats. Lived in Darwin, family visited between my short tips home.
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Welcome aboard - feel free to post some NSW news, it's good to see and hear what's happening around the country, don't think we have had a serious bream or bass post on here as yet :mrgreen:
Last edited by Matt Flynn on Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SMITHY
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by SMITHY »

gday grey ghost good of you to join us and as matt said some fishing stories and info from nsw would be great :mrgreen:
They say time is money, I dont have much money cause my times spent fishing
Faulksy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Faulksy »

Welcome look forward to your Nationals report. :drinking1:
tinni
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by tinni »

Go The BLUES 8-) 8-) As Matt said, would be great to hear some reports from that part of the world. I do love my barra fishing, but miss my trips chasing flathead though. Welcome aboard. :mrgreen:
grey ghost
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by grey ghost »

Thank's for your welcome guys.

Tinni- I'm a die hard Blues supporter 8-) 8-) who loves nothing better thn taking the micky out of those canetoad supporters, maybe this might be our year to come out on top.

I have a Bass fishing trip on this weekend and i'll post a report at the end of the weekend, i fish a nice little creek that never seems to let me down.

Cheers to all,

grey ghost
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Married, 2 kids, twin identical grandson's.
Passion for fishing, hunting pigs, fishing, drinking copius amounts of Bourbon, oh and did I mention fishing.
Quite happy walking creeks fishing for Bass and also chasing tasty reef fish or marlin off shore.
Saftey/Training Manager at a engineering firm, servicing the mine site around Australia.
My wife and first born son lived in Humty Doo for a couple of years back in "90's before returning to NSW.
I returned (minus the the family), in 06-07 project managing the dismantlling of navy patrols boats. Lived in Darwin, family visited between my short tips home.

Return to “Hi or Bye”