Arse Covering

Glenn
Gold Member
Gold Member

Arse Covering

Post by Glenn »

I guess this is for Matt more than anyone else........

Got the FFF email asking us to post or face eviction. So here it is: G'day Matt (and all). I don't post a great deal as 99% of the time I get to look at FFF is at work and the Defence Thought Police have blocked the access to log on. So I generally entertain myself during lunch times by reading what FFF members are up to, been into or are about to get into.......... I understand the reasons for the lock out but I personally find it a little rough. So be it.

I don't have a burning need to spark up the home confuser after work or on the weekends when I I'd rather be out fishing, Spending some time with my wife and 12month old Son and playing some volleyball, where coincidently, I do most of the planning for the next fishing trip. (DIBV the underground fishing convention centre.......... There might be something in that Peter :idea: )

Went and bought 4 of the FFF stickers the other day. I think I may have been the first one to grab some off of Brad at Got One. Looking forward to seeing just how many boats and cars I will see out there now that I already have some mild connection to a lot of the local fishing frat in Darwin.

Matt, will this be a sheduled dusting of the FFF mantle piece? Will there be another e-mail sent out to warn the lessor "posters" that they are sitting in the sling about to be cast into exile? I enjoy visiting the FFF and log on when I get the chance but I'm not about to make it a chore. So another warning e-mail would be great.

As I said, I understand the reason for this move. While I'm on a 4on 4off roster I might get more of a chance to log on (or I might just go fishing). I totally agree with Chronic when he stated that this is way better than any fishing mag out there.

Cheers :cheers:

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body,

but rather to skid in sideways, Whopper in one hand, Beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!!!
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

deletion

Post by Matt Flynn »

Yes, I will email again. Anyone who has posted anything other than spam will not be deleted.