Another Member

Bryan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Another Member

Post by Bryan »

Hi Everyone, Thought I better join up and add into the barter that flies around in this forum, rather than just sit back and letting everyone else do the hard yards.
Bit about myself..... Up here since "94", fishin' in the blood & the family and never get out as much as I would like.
Guided last year with good mate Mick from Anglers Choice, but home life has brought me back into the "City". :cry:
Brother is a Fishing Guide down south chasing the green monsters on the Murray and the Old Man in south east Qld on the still water into the Bass, Yella's and "gold-fish Barra's". So I try and get away and have a go at something different in different areas when I can. Even in Nepal and catching "Sohaa", a great fighting fish that smash lures in one of the most beautiful locations in the world.
I've enjoy looking at this site and hope I can add a bit of info from time to time, as well as joining in on the mud slinging :bonk:

Cheers,
Bryan

BarraBase
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by BarraBase »

bryan great to see a you come onboard, we need more Finniss fishers, cant wait for the mud slinging . :cheers: :bow:
Views expressed on this website are those of individuals and do not reflect the opinions of the website owner, or its operators, or other website users
Bryan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Bryan »

Thanks for the welcome Geoff, yep looking forward to May/June and hitting the Finniss again, at least this time I'll be able to catch a few myself instead of boga gripin' them all. That's unless Cath's catchin them all :catch:
Hope you have a busy season and not to many punters that are letting "you know" where the fish are!! :rofl: :rofl:
See on the water..