Limmen bight river info

Going this weekend? Planning a tour? Need info? A fishing partner? Just ask ...
adam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Limmen bight river info

Post by adam »

Heading to the Limmen at the end of the month. Anyone have advice or hotspots to try??? :fishing: Should be a good run for the new boat :cheers:

adam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by adam »

Obviously no one knows the limmen. Well heading off today so I'll tell you all about it on my return. :fishing:
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Limmen

Post by Matt Flynn »

Missed your post Adam, real sorry - Steve Barrett is the man to talk to at the station, he knows the Limmen backwards. A great river when it fires - looks like you might have got the right weather for it.

I love the bush camping at the Limmen, have caught a few fish there both up and downstream, but the best barras are usually out the front.
dodgyone
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

limmen

Post by dodgyone »

Some friends of mine have been there the last week. Will be back today. Was waiting for a report form them to pass on but it might be a little late now. :grin:
Don't wanna be a flat water hero.

Real men go fast when it's rough.
Backlash
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Backlash »

Last time I was there it was Aug 1997 when I made the trip from Victoria. Spent 3 weeks camping at the Limmen and we did real well on the fishing scene.Now having relocated to Darwin I will be rekindling my memories in the not to distant future. I here now that Steve has cabins and all the mod cons. Yep out towards the mouth of the arms was the pick of the spots.

Lash