Holden or Ford ?

Put your poll about non-fishing topics here.

Holden or Ford ?

Holden
75%
Ford
25%

Total votes: 12

back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Holden or Ford ?

Post by back-cast »

.............which is it ? hit this poll to determin the most popular.. :shock:

.............i'm a bit on the Holden side & i do own a commadore, & i once owned a Kingswood HQ ....... :uhh:

:cheers: 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

:sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing: :sailing:
................................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................

Chronic
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Chronic »

Toyota :mrgreen: .....But Ford beats them holdens :rofl:
Go the live-baiters!

Beer will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no beer...
Travis
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Travis »

8-) 8-) 8-) HOLDEN POWER!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
Used to own a '73 HQ Monaro Coupe with worked 308. Car was my absolute pride and joy for the 2 years that I had it until I decided to put on a show after a session in the pub. Ended in tears as I went sideways into a tree :cry:. Only my own idiot self to blame and I'm glad that it was a tree and not another car or person.

Cheers,
Travis
Born to Fish!!!
Forced to Work.....
back-cast
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by back-cast »

..................look's like Holden has got the edge so far i thought this would be a more popular poll

:surf: :surf: :surf: :surf: .................. :surf: :surf: :surf: ............................ :surf: :surf: :surf: :surf:
......................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................