Interesting boating etiquette...

Put fishing videos only here, general videos have a another forum below.
ken_dog
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Interesting boating etiquette...

Post by ken_dog »

Blinky
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Interesting boating etiquette...

Post by Blinky »

You can hire them "wheelstanding" tinnies down on the Gold Coast. I was watching them roar up and down the waterway just behind the hotel I was staying at.
Blinky

Find us on Facebook: Blinky's Lures
davet
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by davet »

Hope it doesn't take off up here we don't need idiots like that running all over the harbour endangering us quiet reserved types while we are trying to catch a fish or two. :catch: Might have to mount some serious fire power
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gregsy
Seadog
Seadog

Post by Gregsy »

Thats Awesome, wish i had thought of that back when we were grommits racing around in our tinnys. We used to take everything out of the tinny except for the the lifejackets when we could hear them comming, wait in the channel for the crayboats to come back in and then surf their wakes.......then get blasted from the oldies for being stupid in boats haha
makntracks
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by makntracks »

Just need that 50hp on ebay and my 3.7 is good to go.
Biff
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Biff »

Thats an absolute ripa!! :rofl: Poor old mate siting their quietly bream fish'n! :fubird:
olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

makntracks wrote:Just need that 50hp on ebay and my 3.7 is good to go.
Got a 50 johnno in th shed goin cheap. :idea: :bbad:
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
grumpy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by grumpy »

davet wrote:Hope it doesn't take off up here we don't need idiots like that running all over the harbour endangering us quiet reserved types while we are trying to catch a fish or two. :catch: Might have to mount some serious fire power
Thats me most nights going up and down the Adelaide River in the pitch black. :moon: Is there something wrong with me :idea: :idea: Just make sure if you pull up in the middle of the night it is up against the bank.

Daly here I come again ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!
A mans boat is a sign of his strengths and weaknesses???? (and wealth)
Ben Jam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Ben Jam »

I only just found this, but this is on the Georges River. I spent a few years working on the river driving ferry's and these kids live with there parents there house back onto to the water (so even tho they look like they come from the back streets of punchbowl, trust me they don't), every afternoon they go from house to house by the river doing there little tricks. They call themselves the tinny boys and have spray painted it on every bridge and sign on the system.
----------------------------
-----------------------------
Jimjanski
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jimjanski »

Ben Jam wrote:I only just found this, but this is on the Georges River. I spent a few years working on the river driving ferry's and these kids live with there parents there house back onto to the water (so even tho they look like they come from the back streets of punchbowl, trust me they don't), every afternoon they go from house to house by the river doing there little tricks. They call themselves the tinny boys and have spray painted it on every bridge and sign on the system.
:rofl: I honestly thought it was another trent from punchbowl. Cracked me up :rofl:
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Real bright lads those fellas. Post a video of you and your mates doing the wrong thing - and identify them
ponyplay
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ponyplay »

nomad wrote:Real bright lads those fellas. Post a video of you and your mates doing the wrong thing - and identify them
come on mate you forgot wat its like to be that young, yes stupid and dangerous but friggen funny to in a stupid way :D . Cant be worse than the dicks on the roads these days.
Love the old guy fishing that comes to the conclusion there engines are to big :idea: , made me laugh cheer's :mrgreen:

send them down the daly in july, stick to the golden mile boys :D
goveite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by goveite »

nomad wrote:Real bright lads those fellas. Post a video of you and your mates doing the wrong thing - and identify them
Really :roll: looks like young blokes having a bit of fun to me, better than them sitting on their arses playing video games. Good on these lads for getting outside and using their imaginations, for a lot people it was probably cars, bikes and guns or all three, wish I'd have thought of boats, Cool 8)
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

Exactly - I would probably have been there in the day. Just saying that they shouldnt have posted their ID on the web.
Dinga
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Dinga »

Old sexyfingers, reminds me of ME when I was a young bloke. p..s funny, wish I had of thought of it.

As long as no one gets hurt gota be better than some of the other cr.p they could get into.