still stupid behaviour

al57
Seadog
Seadog

still stupid behaviour

Post by al57 »

while up in darwin i travelled out to my old ramps and soforth i used to launch at ,fave one is buffaloe creek ,saw this while out there i just cant fathom the stupidity still up there with some people
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

theodosius
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: still stupid behaviour

Post by theodosius »

Pretty shallow along there, I'd be comfortable
al57
Seadog
Seadog

Post by al57 »

it does change in depth a lot though after all the spring tides ,i wouldnt be chancing it .doesnt take much for a lizard to cruise in there after dark .
Captain6979
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Captain6979 »

That's nothing really, compared to the oxygen-thieves I've seen down there waist-deep trying to get bait.. Reaaaaally hope they don't end up breeding.. I always have my have my phone out there recording people doing it, just in case the NT News wants to pay for a story n footage rights.. :croc:
slug
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by slug »

Are u serious?? The young fellas in ankle deep water!!

If you drove your car there along Lee Pt Rd, u got more chance of cashing yer chips in a car accident than ol mate if he woulda been up to his tits in that creek ......
fish4me123
Seadog
Seadog

Post by fish4me123 »

You must be kidding. It's day time. I would have no problem with my son doing that. I assume it is buff creek. My mother in law won't go fishing with us for fear of sharks eating everybody. Suits me
tight lines