Darwin Harbour crocodiles

NinjaFish
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Darwin Harbour crocodiles

Post by NinjaFish »

There was a big fella that I used to see and reckoned used to come out of Woods Inlet a few months back and he was fishing the deepest part from Talc Head Sth to Darwin City in a narrow (I presume) channel on calm tides. No one believed me (usual) until I spotted him again one day and I pointed him out. Had to be at least 4+m with that head that looked like a block even from 100 yards and a mate on his 40ft - with binoculars, S%#T and called up the Harbour Master on 10 to report to Croc Management, Embarrassing stuff but LMAO.
Hemi
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Hemi »

Interesting stats considering the harbour is getting busier with traffic..
We’re out there everyday and were only saying recently that we thought it was a slow year for croc sightings.... then these figures come out... ya just never know.!

Keep up the big figures and hopefully we’ll get a cull in soon.... :naughty:
"Bite off more than you can chew - Then chew like hell.." - PETER BROCK.
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

I was up king county and that big fella stalked me. I told Dani that it was a fair distance from their trap. She said that they would have to harpoon it at night. I asked to come along for the ride but for some reason they declined. Last time I went out with them They ended up with a total of 3 but that was daylight