Shady Shoot Out March 19th-20th 2011

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Shady Shoot Out March 19th-20th 2011

Post by JewieQueen »

Hi all,

The Palmerston Game Fishing Club is Hosting our Annual run off competition, "The Shady Shoot Out". 8)

As some of you already know this event was supposed to be held in Febuary however Cyclone Carlos decided he would grace us with his presence and put the comp to an end. We fought back and have moved the dates to the 19th and 20th of March. :mrgreen:

Regardless if you are a member of the club or not you are allowed to participate in this competition. If you are interested please email [email protected], PM me or come down to our Club this Friday night from 7pm for more information.

It is set to be a great weekend so come and have some fun.

:cheers:

JQ
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
Agent86
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Shady Shoot Out March 19th-20th 2011

Post by Agent86 »

yeah no worries, unfortunately the Smarts will be in Perth and miss it, hope you have great fun everyone!!!
If there is water and it holds fish, then it is fun trying to fool them into eating what you offer!!

Especially when you can see them!
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

I'm there. Hopefully the rain wont be
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

Nomad, do you need people to fish with? Trud's and Daz don't have anyone to go with. Talk to ya about it friday night :)
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
Mr RiverBabe
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Mr RiverBabe »

I am keen JQ how do we enter. Two man team and maybe RiverBabe will grace our team with her presence. So possible three people.
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

Mr RiverBabe - may you PM me your email address and i will send you all the relevant information and forms.

Cheers

JQ

ken_dog
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by ken_dog »

From Feb to March........................NICE!!!
nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by nomad »

I told old mate with the bent green boat that he could come. maybe it will be fixed by then
Dazza89
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Dazza89 »

Lenna can you send me the info me and kerian will probley enter ill be there on those dates anyway :) :)
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by JewieQueen »

No worries Darren, PM me your email address.