Secret Women's Business Comp

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Secret Women's Business Comp

Post by Matt Flynn »

AFANT Press Relase

SECRET WOMEN’S BUSINESS AT CORROBOREE!

The 2007 ladies-only Secret Women’s Business Fishing Challenge is to be held next weekend, October 20 and 21 on Corroboree Billabong.

“This is the second year we’ve held this competition for keen lady anglers and we’ve had an amazing response for entries,â€Â
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A_Nomad
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by A_Nomad »

My misses has her team all geared up. Had the tackle boxes out yesterday sorting the lures and checking her braid. She's keen as.
Cheers,
Brad
><((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ...NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.
¸¸ .··.¸¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY ·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY .¸NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY¸.·.¸¸ .··.¸¸.NAUGHTY<((((NAUGHTY
Moonman
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Moonman »

One of the better halves that we went up to coburg with has entered a team this year. Will be the
first time she's taken the boat out without him. I'm assuming there would be plenty of other ladies in
the same boat, so to speak? Will be a good experience for them and probably a confidence booster
if all goes well...

I guess this could be a good or a bad thing... Could mean the fellas get a better chance to convince her
to get a bigger boat :mrgreen: Or on the otherhand the misses might end up taking the girlfriends fishing
while you stay at home and clean the house!! :rofl:

Cheers
Moonman
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

boat

Post by Matt Flynn »

Will be the
first time she's taken the boat out without him. I'm assuming there would be plenty of other ladies in
the same boat
Sounds like the event might drum up some extra business for Solas :twisted:
Faulksy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Faulksy »

:lolpoint: Evil but true :rofl:
barra_on_fly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: boat

Post by barra_on_fly »

Matt Flynn wrote:
Will be the
the same boat
Sounds like the event might drum up some extra business for Solas :twisted:
:twisted: :lolpoint: :twisted: :lolpoint: :twisted: :applause:
Faulksy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Faulksy »

I wonder how many strays will be hanging around corroboree on Saturday night. :naughty:
elkerr
Gold Member
Gold Member

Womens comp

Post by elkerr »

You guys have no confidence in us chicks. :rofl:

My team and I had a great time, we came 6th overall. I got the hero's award for embedding a bomber into my finger on sat arvo. I know how it feels now fellas, trust me. Anyhow I was rushed to robbo and got it cut out by the duty doc. You can't keep me down though, I was back down there by 8.30 that night and fished the next day. Hell would have to freeze over to keep me form fishing. I don't have any photos sorry.

I won $370 custom rod vocher from LJ custom rods. Not bad for the pain I had gone through.

Cheers Ellen Kerr :cheers:
Reel women do it better
punter
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by punter »

Good onya Elle, saw a bloke in at the clinic here y'day with two hooks in his bottom lip and two in his chin! Barbs still intact :banghead:
Well done in the comp :cheers:
Ricky Bobby: Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said..."I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Talladega Nights.....