Secret Women's Business Challenge 2011

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Secret Women's Business Challenge 2011

Post by JewieQueen »

Hey Ladies,

Somehow i was sucked into organising the 2011 SWB Challenge :D

To get the ball Rolling dates have been set to fish the picturess Corroboree Billabong from the 8th of September - 11th of September with the fishing comp days being the 9th and 10th.

We are calling for all Expressions of Interest to be in for consideration of an Invite by the 15th of May.

Please see flyer for more information and do not hesitate to contact me for more information regarding SWB.

Kind Regards

Lenna Lehmann
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."
JewieQueen
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Re: Secret Women's Business Challenge 2011

Post by JewieQueen »

Hey ladies,

Just a reminder that Expressions of Interest will be closing in a week.

If you have not already done so, get you EOI's in. These are essential to gaining an invite to the tournament.

You can submit through the following link - http://swbchallenge.com.au/index.php?p=46

Or email to [email protected]

Cheers

JQ
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.

Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day. But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

“Fishing, with me, has always been an excuse to drink in the daytime”

"Soon after I embraced the sport of angling I became convinced that I should never be able to enjoy it if I had to rely on the cooperation of the fish."