REEL WOMANS BARRA CLASSIC

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
slapper1

REEL WOMANS BARRA CLASSIC

Post by slapper1 »

The 2010 Reel Women Barra Classic will be held on 7 & 8 May at Dundee Beach. A briefing function/dinner will be held on the evening of 6 May and the weekend will conclude with a special farewell mother’s day breakfast at 8am on Sunday 9 May.
The tournament dates are perfect neap tides and the river clarity should be spot on. The Finniss River will still be full of fresh water and the flood waters should be well receded off the flood plains. This should bring all the barra into the main river and I predict that the snags and rockbars will be chocablock with big hungry boofing barramundi.
The official base for the weekend of fishing frivolity will be Dundee Beach Bed and Breakfast, located at Lot 3604 Balanda Drive, Dundee Beach. Formally known as Jimlori Retreat, new owners Tony and Robbie Syme are looking forward to hosting this year’s event at their stunning property. The B & B is located 600 metres from the Lodge of Dundee. Please visit www.dundeebeachbandb.com.au.
Catering will be supplied by Kat and her crew from Energy 2 Go and a welcome attraction to breakfast this year will be the Coffee Van that will provide a good strong flat white or long black to help get your day started. Yes ladies. Reel Coffee
It is going to be a fantastic weekend of fishing and I am looking forward to catching up with you all.
Registrations for the 2010 Reel Women Barra Classic close on
Monday 5th April 2010.
here is a link to the details and web site
come on ladys get a team together and have some fun
if you need a skipper PM me

http://australianholidaytravel.com/darw ... index.html

rammers

Post by rammers »

thanks for the update slapper, if i can change my bali flights i will try and get out there sounds like a good advent!