March Barra Challenge Entries - 2010

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

March Barra Challenge Entries - 2010

Post by Matt Flynn »

Get 'em in folks, and apologies for the delay :bricks: :bricks:

CB has been working on rigs so I'll try to keep an eye on the Barra Challenge meanwhile :fishing:

lincoln
Seadog
Seadog

Post by lincoln »

98cm caught lower ord river on squidgy slick rig lorikeet colour.

short report at

http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtopic.php?t=22048

full story to come
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tonyh
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by tonyh »

114 cm caught at mouth of Marsh Creek on a Squidgy Slick Rig - Olive and white colour. Full story in Shady - Trip 2 (NT Barra section).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zulks
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by zulks »

120cm caught sampan on 14/3/10 on blue bomber. Story NT Barra "sampan horse"
Matt Flynn
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Matt Flynn »

Crikey, not many entries, have people lost interest, or has the 120cm barra killed all competitive spirit :grin:
maxpower
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by maxpower »

Well heres one a little bit different. Well under a metre. My March runoff has been a little disappointing and looks like this 63cm Shoal Bay baz will be my best.

I hope I come home with a wet sail later in the year!

Story below.

http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtopic.php?t=21964
muntzy
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by muntzy »

63cm caught at Wiltshire No2 on a Lucky Craft silver ' Pointer' post at http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtopic.php?t=22045 Heres hoping for a big girl!!! :mrgreen:
Cheers Muntzy.
Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend,
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read!!
gryllsy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by gryllsy »

Well in a year jam packed with undersized rats, Ive managed a few just legal fish this month and watched a few good sized fish be pulled into the boat on other peoples lines. Anyway hoping for an upgrade this week but for now this 61cm caught on a live tarpon in Beatrice creek will have to do. It got a brief mention at http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtopic.php?t=21992
Yogi
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

March Barra

Post by Yogi »

I finally got a fish that went 62cm for march on a rubber a DOA at the Daly. Full report in the NT Barra. Daly Dreaming
Yogi

I Fish to get out of the house!!!
adam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by adam »

Finally able to post, after the biggies its not the biggest but 97cm caught leeders again, didnt have much time to fish run off so a bit lucky to get this one :fishy: report at http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtop ... 0616#90616
smoking reels
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by smoking reels »

76cm caught in Wiltshires 2 on a dropbear slickrig. Post in NT Barra, 9/03 Cracking day out.
john d
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by john d »

Well finaly on the board :grin:
Smallest of the month, 58cm caught at sanpan mouth.
GnR shallow classic.
Report, Shady Sat 28/3
mac10
Seadog
Seadog

Post by mac10 »

81cm at perseverance creek on a tiger lillie bomber. Sorry about the cr.p photos, i've just got a brag mat so should be better from now on.
Cheers.
Full report at http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtopic.php?t=22153
Chris
Moonman
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Moonman »

March Entry - 118cm caught 17/03/10 on the Adelaide throwing a shallow classic around. March post to follow soon...
DNO62
Seadog
Seadog

DNO 92

Post by DNO62 »

I landed this fish 5 March 2010 and haven't posted until now in the hope of up-sizing to one of many horses exhibited here this month, but alas it wasn't to be.

1 x 92cm model caught South Alligator 5 March 2010 in a run off drain using a pink soft rubber approx 75mm in length.

Sorry about the sh..ty tape photo and my rough head, however you have to work with what you've got I guess.

Thanks to Extreme and Matty for a good trip, now all you need is a a brag mat and some camera lessons. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

cheers,

dno