March Barra Challenge Entries - 2010

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
Bullet
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Bullet »

Got this fat fella down the Finniss on 25th. 88cm cought on green classic in +10. I'd like to save the story and Pic's for the NTMAG if Matt wants it, but if not I'll post it up later. If this is a problem for anyone just let me know :wink:

Cheers bullet :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cheers Bullet

I LIVE WITH FEAR, SOMETIMES SHE LETS ME GO FISHING!

DON'T NEED BAIT!
doors off
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by doors off »

One trip out this month due work. Scraped in with a 55cm model from Shady S Bends on an Olive X Rap on 19 Mar. One of many fish that day with the two fellas I took out loosing their Barraginity with 73cm and 65cm models, all I got was rats and one legal.

Doors Off :drinking1:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Save the Tuna - Eat a Dolphin!
doors off
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by doors off »

One trip out this month due work. Scraped in with a 55cm model from Shady S Bends on an Olive X Rap on 19 Mar. One of many fish that day with the two fellas I took out loosing their Barraginity with 73cm and 65cm models, all I got was rats and one legal.

Doors Off
Save the Tuna - Eat a Dolphin!
bandit

Post by bandit »

managed to get out 3 times this month which was lucky cause i was at sea for half of it. had success with good numbers and bigger than average fish. did an over nighter out shady at the start of the month, a 3 day trip to the mouth of the daly and fished Finniss river.
got 90+cm fish every trip. biggest by my deckie pooty at the daly at 104cm. turns out i was on the net for all the big barra and best i could do was an 85cm. will be down the daly doing recon every chance i get this month. heres hoping for some more big barra. report to come :mrgreen:
Ernie
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Ernie »

78 cm caught finniss salt on a Green Yozuri Chrystal Minnow
Story @ http://www.fishingterritory.com/viewtop ... 0818#90818
Live it and ENJOY
Cant save the world from idiots as they'll just build a better one!
Wouldn't need rules if people did the right thing!
PSST There maybe crocodiles in the water
NathanL
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NathanL »

sorry fellas had to slip away down to brisvegas this last week for a funeral so I didnt have a chance to post up my entry.
It was a 75 or something like that caught around the mouth of the daly with the bandit, will post up pics shortly just have to find this dam camera cable.
sorry for the delay.
NathanL
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by NathanL »

Here we go, 75cm from down near palmerston island way on the mighty daly river on the 13/03/2010.
Sorry for this being so late.