January Barra Challenge Entries - 2010

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
Moonman
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Moonman »

Ah who is this barramundiboy and when did he start making the rules??

bandit

Post by bandit »

Moonman wrote:Ah who is this barramundiboy and when did he start making the rules??
haha that would be my mate who didnt log out. ive got it set to auto sign in when i come to the page so presumed it was me when i was posting. :rofl:

anyway general consensus from pm's and posts on fff was noone wanted the newspaper rule so it was scrapped.
i didnt include rule 11 in the ''offical rules'' thread. a moderator must have edited my post.
im happy to go on without enforcing the rule..

however if someone wants it enforced? whoever edited it, make it known now.. if not we'll continue without it.. either way im not fussed..

cheers bandit :drinking1:
adam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by adam »

If you read rule 9 then you don't need to worry about rules 10 and 11 :rofl: and is it just me or are some :roll: of the measures a bit dubious. :fishy: hmmmmm maybe just me!!!!!
Moonman
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Moonman »

HAHA!! I knew it would be you! :wink: Secret account eh?? :fu:

Yeah I don't care much for the paper rule either, can't remember the last time I bought one? I just noticed it was still in the "official rules" page so thought I'd stir some poop! haha :moon:

All good! Sorry Mac10 for getting your hopes up... :banghead:

Cheers
Moonman!
:cheers:

Barramundiboy... Nice one! :rofl:
bandit

Post by bandit »

:moon: man :fu: always stirring hey :fu: :rofl: all in good fun.. :mrgreen:

tapes are abit sketchy trying to read measures.. maybe those in the comp without a brag mat, try go buy one. only 15 or 20 bucks when i got mine. :drinking1:
Moonman
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Moonman »

Ah yeah the brag mats aren't that expensive and are easy to chuck in the boat and leave there... Oh and they don't break as easy as bandit reckons they do! :moon: Mines still going this year... Just need to work out how to shrink it! :mrgreen:
bandit

Post by bandit »

Moonman wrote:Ah yeah the brag mats aren't that expensive and are easy to chuck in the boat and leave there... Oh and they don't break as easy as bandit reckons they do! :moon: Mines still going this year... Just need to work out how to shrink it! :mrgreen:
:rofl: have a look through the entries.. im not the only one with a broken one :rofl:

i dont think it helps when ur burley mates stand on thm tho :lol: 'cough natho cough' :moon:
DNO62
Seadog
Seadog

Post by DNO62 »

Hey guys,

Whats the chance of entering my 59cm, I provided size, location and lure used, I can't help it that i am a technology failure. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I would be keen to see my monster fish amongst the other fine specimens, I just don't know how to do it. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Moonman
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Moonman »

Hey DNO just sent you a PM... Send me your pics and I'll post em up for ya!

Cheers
Moonman
:cheers:
DNO62
Seadog
Seadog

Post by DNO62 »

G'day Moonman,

You are a gentleman and a scholar. :mrgreen:

Thanks,

dno
mac10
Seadog
Seadog

Post by mac10 »

Dont do it moonman, it will make my poor little 58 look even worse :banghead:

On the paper idea, i'm happy to scrap it too, it's pretty hard work keeping a paper dry in the boat this time of year, not to mention a pain in the arse remembering to buy one!
Chris
DNO62
Seadog
Seadog

Post by DNO62 »

Don't listen to him Moonman,

please post the photo of my monstrous trophy fish, mac10 deserves public ridicule for taking such a small fish.

One day he will play with us big boys, the 59cm+ club, unlike bushie who is bound to remain with tiny fish forever.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dno :mrgreen:
GoodLookinPete
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by GoodLookinPete »

I just can't bring myself to parting with $1.20 for such an absurd waste of paper.
meterclubwannabe
Seadog
Seadog

Post by meterclubwannabe »

hehhehehe now i get it... sometimes a bit slow on the uptake so i'll put that down to my natural hair colour being blonde! :idea: :idea:

I double checked the rules as I did notice that there was no papers in most of the photos. Figured if people really wanted to argue it they would as i thought the paper rule had been dispensed with!

hehehhe anyways thanks for the clarification MM I'll know what you're on about next time :naughty: trouble maker!

:drinking1:
Cheers MCWB
------------------------
no longer a wannabe....indaclub 15 april 2009 and stoked!
Dave M
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave M »

As the year rolls on the requirements will slowly be overlooked. There were are few entries that didn’t quite met the full regulations last year. There were posts without dates or lure type even some with no links or links that were blocked to most users. The less rules to remember…. Sorry forgot what it was try to say…..Oh that’s IT. Catch a fish and post it every month. Simple, it’s like playing golf. If you don’t score correctly you are only cheating on yourself.