Finniss River closure

Public and private club events - results and battle stories. And any other club news ...
passenger279
Seadog
Seadog

Re: Finniss River closure

Post by passenger279 »

Says Aussie on my birth certificate. Unsurprisingly your arguments are confused and outdated.

I'm here to tell you, you have done nothing in your life which makes you better then all the people suffering in the world. I guarantee you would have died in any war, famine or plague like any other human born in the wrong place. You would not have lifted yourself up, got a non-existent job, ate non-existent food and went to non-existent schools in your imaginary world where hard work always turns into rewards earned. Get over yourself, hero of the first world.

Here's my point related to the topic stated again and again in different ways.

Want the Finniss river because you think you're entitled? Then let everyone in to Australia. Because they're all equally entitled to this earth as you. I think it's the only fair thing. Can't have your cake and eat it too kids, gotta share them toys.

If anyone still doesn't get it, ask your kids to read it and explain it to you.

olfart
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by olfart »

Fact is, I didn't, wasn't, I did however, go to school, get a job, and there's definitely nothing 'imaginary about the quality of the food I eat....All rewards of hard work.
In fact, I am better, by virtue of the fact that I am not one of them, and my world is the here and now, not some far-fetched fiction of what if.
You got it in one..I'll always be a 'hero' to my family, because they definitely live in a 'first world', that's also the reward of hard work, not 'imagination'.
Of course, I can also see how 'rewards' can also come from doing nothing..I see it every day on my way to work, usually under a tree with a wine cask.
BTW, if people immigrate through the right channels a nd process, then I have no problem with them sharing our country and its rivers.
Once they ARE Australian Citizens, then they are as ENTITLED as the rest of us.
Time to get off the soapbox now mate..You put your agenda out there.
Meantime, I'm gunna have big slice of cake, and when Ive eaten it, I'll go shopping and get the kids some new toys to share with the kids next door, just because I can. :mrgreen:
" YOUTH is a GIFT "
"AGE is an ART "
"Doesn't mean you get any smarter..just wrinkled and cracked".

"No angler watches nature in a passive way...He enters into its very existence." (John Bailey...Reflections on a Waters Edge)

"Govern a Family as you would catch a small fish....Very Gently." (Chinese Proverb)

"Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish." (Rafael Sabatini...1857-1950)

I pray that one day God sends me a fish so big that, when talking of it...I have no reason to lie.
Ben Jam
Jedi Seadog
Jedi Seadog

Post by Ben Jam »

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... e%20hippie

Six-figure hippie

Hey champ, I think this describes you pretty well.
----------------------------
-----------------------------
mac10
Seadog
Seadog

Post by mac10 »

Well get off your arse and earn 6 figures, pay some tax and contribute to the country. Then you may realise that hey, i work really hard, and half of my pay goes to support these pr..ks who cant be arsed working, or in your argument, illegally entering our country without paying the fees applicable.

Passenger 257, i hope you've got 30 illegal immigrants living in your house, because they're entitled to it as much as you are.

Unbelievable.
Chris